Monday, July 02, 2007

Yotreps Position Reporting

We are still posting our latitude and longitude at the Yotreps site almost daily now. I was not very good about updating it last year and will try to do better this year. When we are in the same port for weeks at a time I don't change it, and I think that Yotreps kinda sorta drops you, or puts you in limbo, if you don't keep it up to date. In any case, the link to get to the site is on our first page of the blog (at the top) on the right hand side since I don't remember the website address in detail. It does have www.pangolin..... in it.

I think we can be looked up by Cindy's ham radio call sign "KE7BQN", or by Maggie Drum. I will double check next time we get internet access (if I remember - I seem to have Cruiseheimer's disease more and more these days).

Cheers - Cindy & Joe - waiting for the storm to break tonight.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see:

http://www.sailmail.com